Hours of Service: 7:30-5:30
Enrollment with Molyneux Educare, Inc is available in the following blocks.Morning Block: minimum of 4 hours – between the hours of 7:30 and 1:00 Afternoon Block: minimum of 3.5 hours – between 1:00 and 5:30 All Day Block: minimum of 6 hours – between 7:30 and 5:30
- A minimum booking of 3 blocks per week is required for all children over 3 years and older. A minimum booking of 2 blocks per week is required for children under 3.
- We ask that parents please respect their booked times as staffing levels are set accordingly and staff-child ratios are critical to the management of the centre.
- Regular changes to enrolments are discouraged. Temporary changes to enrollment are treated as casual bookings and are allowed if there is a vacancy or an absence due to another child being away.
- The centre only closes for Public Holidays and approximately 2-3 weeks over Christmas.
Fee StructureAll Children: $5.75 (inc. GST) Maximum full time fee charged:$250 Including all meals; morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, and supper if required. Cow’s milk and disposable wipes.
Children over 3 years: Educare supports the Ministry of Education’s Free 20 hours Program for 3 and 4 year olds. Within the 20 free hours $1 surcharge per hour for food will be added to invoices.
- Fees are not charged for statutory holidays, or when the centre is closed.
- Fees charged are for the greater of enrolled hours or attended hours.
- Invoices are given on a weekly basis and payment is required within 7 days.
- Accounts overdue by 4 weeks risk the loss of the child’s placement.
- Management may require payment by direct credit if accounts are frequently paid late.
- Accounts can be paid by cheque, cash, internet banking or direct credit.
- Educare is able to assist families eligible for WINZ subsidy but it is ultimately the parent’s responsibility to ensure that the subsidy is in place. Please note that all fees must continue to be paid in full while waiting for the WINZ subsidy to be actioned. Any overpayments will be reimbursed immediately.
Our centre provides a full meal programme, fees are inclusive of all meals throughout the day. We follow healthy guidelines, and can cater for a variety of dietary needs. Please discuss these with our chef.
Cancellations & Absences
All absences are charged at 100% with the exception of three weeks absent days within a 12 month period. A 50% discount rate of the normal weekly fees is offered to all children on a pro rata system for these planned absent days for holidays where four weeks notice is given. E.g children enrolled for a 5 day week, 15 days allocated, children enrolled for a 2 day week 6 days will be allocated.
- Please ensure the center is notified when your child will be absent. There is an answer phone on at all times and it is okay to leave a message. We appreciate as much notice as possible.
- 2 weeks notice is required when canceling a booking permanently.
- Extended leave requirements will be treated on a case by case basis.